|Terms and Conditions
Dealing with ChristmasTimeUK™
This page is intended to outline all of our policies which affect you and all issues which you may have questions about. If you do have a specific question, which is not answered here, please let us know by email.
Delivery within the United Kingdom
Delivery Times (UK)
Overseas (non UK) customers
Tell us what you think
- ChristmasTimeUK™ is operated by Fizzco Ltd. Fizzco Ltd is registered in England at Castle Farm, Middle Street, Fillingham, Lincolnshire, DN21 5BX; No: 6254152;
- We personally answer all of our inbound telephone calls during our office hours (9:00 to 17:00 hrs, Monday to Friday) with an average response time, if the line is clear, of 9 seconds. There are times when we may have to place an answer machine on the line, and if a contact name and telephone number is left, we will endeavour to return your call as soon possible.
- ChristmasTimeUK™ customers who shop online must be 18 years of age or older.
- ChristmasTimeUK™ reserves the rights to revise prices and details at any time and without notice. When ChristmasTimeUK™ receives an order, the customer will only pay the price that he/she has ordered the goods at, which was previously published on the web site.
- All items advertised by ChristmasTime UK™ are subject to availability.
- Prices indicated as reductions relate to products that have been on sale previously at the higher price for at least 28 days.
- All SALE products sold online will be despatched in accordance with and upon completion of the transaction.
- All design, text and imagery on the ChristmasTime UK™ website is the copyright of Fizzco Ltd. trading as ChristmasTimeUK™. The site content or imagery may not be altered in any way or republished without the permission of Fizzco Ltd.
- ChristmasTimeUK™ reserves the right to:
(i)Alter these Terms and Conditions upon giving you advance notice
(ii)Decline service to any individual
- Fizzco Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw ChristmasTimeUK™ without notice.
- By accepting our terms and conditions of supply with ChristmasTimeUK you are agreeing to the use of your company name and/or brand in our portfolio of clients. We may use your name and/or brand on our website and within emails
Promotions & Discount Codes
Sales promotion - £5.00 & £10.00 Bargain Categories - 30th November 2015
- Delivery charge is NOT included and will be applied at checkout.
- Dispatch of customers’ orders who choose a courier delivery options will be prioritised for shipment first.
- Customers who choose a Royal Mail delivery option will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of the order
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of this promotion at any time, or to withdraw this promotion altogether.
- These terms & conditions relate to all ChristmasTimeUK' promotions & discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- A promotion code cannot be added after an order has been placed and paid for.
For your own safety, we recommend that you read carefully the safety instructions printed on all packaging plus any safety leaflets that are provided with your delivered items before you carry out any projects.
Safety instructions, labelling and packaging are the responsibility of the proprietary brand owner. Except in the case of death or personal injury, ChristmasTimeUK™ is not responsible for any inaccuracies contained therein or any damage resulting from the misuse of such items. Notwithstanding this, ChristmasTime UK™ will deal with all customer complaints in good faith.
We recommend that you check carefully all proprietary brand item labels and packaging to ensure that the item delivered is as described in your order to us.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you are printing any plug wiring diagrams on a black and white printer, we recommend that you do the following as a minimum:
a) Make a careful note of the diagram on the screen, including the colour of each wire and its position within the plug
b) Follow any wiring or safety instructions given with the equipment to be wired
c) If in any doubt whatsoever, consult a qualified electrician
Delivery within the UK
All orders are despatched as soon as possible after receipt, it is our aim and usual practice to despatch orders received before 12 noon on the same day. If in the event of a delay, or if it is not possible to despatch orders promptly, we will advise you by email.
Currently all orders under the value of £20 including VAT are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post.
Goods over the value of £20 including VAT are sent out by our appointed couriers UK Mail. We do, however, reserve the right to select a carrier at our discretion. Included in the parcel will be a VAT invoice.
For full information on our delivery charges, please see our 'Delivery' Page
Most of our products are supplied direct from stock and will be delivered by our couriers - UK Mail and The Royal Mail 1st Class Post. ChristmastimeUK™ aim to achieve delivery of 98% of its parcels in the United Kingdom within 48 hours.
From experience, we do realise that carriers come under immense pressure in the build up to Christmas, especially in the London area, and from time to time there are unavoidable delays. Usually, this only means a further day and in the worst scenario, three days. It is worth remembering this problem, if you are trying to order a product to be delivered to you by a certain date in the run up to Christmas. We will make every effort to deliver orders within the delivery option requested at the time that the order was placed. However, we cannot guarantee this and we will not accept responsibility if your order is delivered outside this time.
ChristmasTime UK™ realise that if you have ordered a "premium delivery service" with us, that it is our responsibility to get the goods to you within the selected time frame. If the goods fail to be delivered within the allocated time, ChristmasTime UK™ will refund the full amount paid.
All goods ordered will be delivered within 30 days of receiving the order. If we cannot deliver within this time, ChristmastimeUK™ will inform you and arrange another time for delivery. If another time cannot be agreed ChristmasTime UK™ will offer you a refund.
We always send you an email to the address that you submitted during the order process to inform you of the despatch of your goods. This will contain a consignment number which can be used to track your parcel.
You can pay by American Express, Visa or Master Card uring SagePay or PayPal or in some cases by cheque. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to avoid the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent over the Internet. During your purchase your information security is assured by SagePay and Pay Pal.
In order to offer you an efficient service, we need to collect some information from you. We need your name and address to know where to send your order and your credit/debit card details, including card number and expiry date in order to obtain payment for the goods that you have ordered. The telephone number and email address is to enable us to contact you should there be a problem with your order.
The information that you enter is held only to allow us to complete orders and arrange payments on your instructions. We do not give, hire or sell information to third parties. ChristmasTime UK™ may wish to contact you in future if we have products that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please check the box on the order confirmation page and we will not include you in these mailings and will remove you from future mailings.
Customer information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail - email@example.com
Telephone - 01427 666029
Useful information can be found at the Information Commissioners Office.
Our site uses a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection with 128-bit encryption (subject to your browser supporting this - if it does not, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version) and a Thawte Digital certificate to ensure the identity of the remote server. This Certificate is held by our hosting company, Positive Internet, and relates to their secure server: secure3.positive-internet.com on which the secure Area of our site is hosted. You can ensure that you are using a secure Connection by looking at the bottom right of your browser window when in the Secure zone. In Internet Explorer, a small padlock should appear, and in Netscape, a key will be displayed. Double clicking on these items will Display the full security and certificate details.
No credit card details are stored within our on-line system.
All financial details are transmitted via our SSL connection using 128-bit Encryption (where supported by your browser). These details are not sent to ChristmasTime UK™, and are not stored by ChristmasTime UK™. All online payments are dealt with by our online payment partner, Protx. The person responsible for security at ChristmasTime UK™ is Alfred Rose, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01427 667270.
Overseas (non UK) Customers
We are a UK based company.
All items on our site are priced in Pounds Sterling and you will be billed in Pounds Sterling. This means that the amount that you actually pay will vary depending upon the exchange rate at the time that your transaction is processed.
Currency converter for your information
Our prices include VAT (where applicable)
Goods sent to private individuals within the EC will attract VAT at the current rate, (the price you pay before addition of any extra postage will be the price, inclusive of VAT, shown on the site).
Goods sent to companies within the EC can be zero rated if they supply us with their VAT registration number.
Returns, Cancellation of Order, Guarantees and Warranties
At ChristmasTimeUK™, we've tried to make our return procedure as simple as possible.
If you do have questions regarding our return policy or procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us either:
By Telephone: 01427 667270 or Email email@example.com
See ChristmasTimeUK full returns & cancellation policy here
Our 12 Month Guarantee
We offer a no quibble 1 year guarantee on all of our products*, which starts from the day after the day you receive your delivery. We will always endeavour to replace like for like or if this is not possible we will offer a reasonable alternative.
*Items not covered by our guarantee - any modified or personalised items, perishable items such as real Christmas trees and wreaths. Edible items, dried decorative fruit, or any item that has a shelf life detailed on the product.
We believe that the goods that we offer are of good quality and make every attempt to offer the most efficient service we can. However, should our goods or services not live up to your expectations then please contact us either by:
The Customer Service Manager
All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days. Complaints are usually resolved within 2 weeks, although customers will be informed throughout the process.
If your goods have been damaged in transit please retain the packaging and inform us within 7 days of receipt of goods giving as much information as possible. We will then contact you to discuss a replacement item or a refund and what we would like you to do with the damaged item. This policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We endeavour to respond to complaints within five working days.
If you experience any problems with any of your purchases please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org or 01427 667270
Tell us what you think
ChristmasTime UK™ welcomes your questions and comments about privacy as it does any other comments regarding our service to you.
Please send email to email@example.com